7.29.2010

C'est La Vie!


I am very excited to tell you that for my summer holidays this year our family is travelling to Paris! I've been looking forward to this trip all year long, and planning outfits for about the same amount of time! This will be my first time to France and I'm soo excited for the touring, sightseeing, and shopping! Hopefully an unforgettable experience.

I've found some street style pictures of what the Parisians themselves
are wearing for a little inspiration and the fashions are fantastic.
These are pictures I have found on the web.













These are just all so chic and European its beautiful.
I'm definitely going to aspire to achieve something as gorgeous.
And I'll definitely be posting outfits from the trip!
Enjoy!
xo
C

1 comment:

i love and appreciate every single comment you guys leave!
i'll do my best to get back to each one of you :)

xx
C