7.26.2010

Hi all :)
So I just saw the new Topshop AW2010 Look book, and it looks amazing!
I love Topshop and am so excited that they've started shipping to Canada!
And I've also heard the wonderful news that there is a store selling Topshop in Toronto!!
Very exciting. So I just picked a few of my favourite pictures from the Look book.
If you would like to view them all you can do that here


Don't you love these two looks! They are so luxe and layered looking, but at the same time have such a hard edge, gorgeous!





As much as I love all the black this camel and cream outfit really stands out and is soo beautiful!



I love this one as well, its so edgy but still uber feminine.




I love the lingerie as outerwear trend here.




Let me know what you think loves!
xo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love and appreciate every single comment you guys leave!
i'll do my best to get back to each one of you :)

xx
C