7.23.2010

“I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.” Audrey Hepburn

So here is my first post. :)

My mum was looking at my Burda sewing magazine the other day and she fell in love with this gorgeous dress from Blumarine Spring 2010.
She, however, wasn't too in love with the price tag...

So I along with my lovely sibling Meagan attempted to recreate the beautiful piece as a surprise. We picked up a beautiful white jersey knit material and I reconstructed the dress. We also got some spray on fabric dye from Micheal's and some beautiful crystals. At about 12:30 last night we were finally finished with the dyeing, and needless to say I'm super excited! It looks awesome.
I've taken pictures of the whole process and I will be posting those next. :)
xo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love and appreciate every single comment you guys leave!
i'll do my best to get back to each one of you :)

xx
C