12.10.2010

Winter Outfit Ideas

I absolutely love winter and fall, except for the cold! lol
Its so so great for dressing because of how many layers you can do!!
I have some incredibly inspirational pics for you :)


I absolutely love this look! Its so classic yet so modern in its simplicity!
The beautiful cream sweater dress looks so rich and paired with the metallic shoes, nude bag and red lip its a look to die for! I'm thinking of making this cream sweater dress because as crazy as this sounds it is so hard to find a simple cream sweater dress.

As you will be able to tell from the next few pics, I have an obsession with all things Blake Lively. Just call me Anna ;)
This outfit is great. The bright blue, soft grey, and camel colours go amazinginly together.
I love Blake's look so much because they are so simple yet are ultra lux.

This is such a great casual look. I love the t-shirt, blazer, and jeans combo.

Another great casual look!

I love this look! Although it can be more work sometimes to put together a dress look in the winter, it looks so good!
This has to be my favourite! I absolutely love the leather shorts with all those wooly knits. I just got a pair from Zara so I will definitely be wearing something like this!


I hope you found this of some use!!
xo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love and appreciate every single comment you guys leave!
i'll do my best to get back to each one of you :)

xx
C