8.09.2011

Clarasonic Update! (beware! no makeup! ;))




Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know how my clarisonic has been working! And let me tell you! It's soo amazing! I think I have fallen in love! lol I have been using it for about a week now and have really noticed a difference in my skin! It's way smoother, way clearer, and just seems more radiant all together! It also has soo many cool features that are just so handy.

1. It's waterproof! - I love this feature! I can jump right into the shower with it and scrub my face and then switch the heads for the body brush and do that at the same time! So handy!

2. The fact that it comes with a body brush and body polish! Soo nice! My skin just loves it :)

3. How great it feels on your skin! It's like a massage! Just soo relaxing! I don't ever want to stop! lol

4. The timer! This is one of the most handy features! When you have the facial brush attached and you turn on the clarasonic it gives you a beep and starts spinning. You start with your forehead and it's set for 20 seconds, then it beeps and pauses and then another 20 seconds for your chin and nose and then 10 seconds for each cheek!
This is so great because you really focus on each are without ever over scrubbing your face!

5. I also love the 4 different cleansers that come with the set! There is one for dry skin, oily skin, and normal. Soo handy you can try them out and see which one works best for your skin type. Then there is also the body polish which just feels sooo amazing!!


Trying it out! I think I'm addicted! lol

Let me know what you think! Is it worth the money to you?! Personally I think skin care is worth quite alot to me. Also because it claims to slow signs of ageing which is great! :)

Talk to you soon darlings!

xx
C

8 comments:

  1. sounds good!

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it does everything you say it does then it's definitely worth the money..
    Thanks for checkin out my site :)
    stylifiq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog and your follow! I was never sure if the Clarasonic really worked...thanks for the update! It's definitely something I will look into!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds good! :)
    you've very nice blog, so I'm following. wish you could follow me back! ;)

    caughtinvogue.blogspot.com
    xx Luna

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i just love it!!!
    body brush and body polish = the absolute relaxation and spa combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE clarisonic! It was my xmas present to myself this past year and I have to say my skin has gotten clearer since I've been using it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your skin looks amazing! I think you definitely just sold me on this product. I've been so annoyed with my skin recently, but this may do the trick. Thanks for sharing!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're so glad that you're loving your Clarisonic! Keep us posted on your long term results. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

i love and appreciate every single comment you guys leave!
i'll do my best to get back to each one of you :)

xx
C